Ocean View Standard Casita
|*Price per room, per night in double occupancy.|
At El Grullo Naturista, every detail is taken care of in order to make your stay unforgettable. Our hotel’s location on Quimixto Beach, as well as the layout of our rooms within the property, have been meticulously planned to enhance your experience.
One example is the location of our Ocean View Standard Casitas. Agua and Viento are positioned on the beach, with a view that will make lying in your bed or in the hammocks on the porch a complete experience; you will not want to go anywhere else!
The upsides of these rooms do not stop with their location. Far from it;, once inside, you will feel transported away from the hustle and bustle of the city and the stresses of everyday life.
If your idea is to go on a romantic getaway with your significant other, this type of room is ideal for you two. With the equipment of a king size bed and the details that distinguish El Grullo Naturista, you will feel surrounded by nature even while lying in your bed.
Los detalles que adornan a nuestras Ocean View Standard Casitas son de origen huichol, pensados no sólo en cubrir paredes y espacios, sino en abonar a tu comodidad y a tu relajación. Ojos de cielo, cojines bordados a mano, tapetes de fibras naturales, todo habla de naturaleza y bienestar.
Details of Huichol origin decorate our Ocean View Standard Casitas, designed not only to cover walls and spaces but also to provide your comfort and relaxation. God’s eyes, hand-embroidered cushions, natural fiber rugs—everything exudes nature and well-being and will wrap you softly while you forget the outside world.
- Sweet or semi-sweet fruit: papaya, mamey, persimmons, figs, mangos, peaches, apples, pears, apricots, guavas, pomegranates, and bananas.
- You can combine two kinds of these fruits with whole wheat bread and honey or agave nectar
- Oatmeal atole, prepared with water instead of milk. You can add raisins, blueberries, prunes, or dates
- Citrus fruits: tangerines, pineapple, oranges, grapefruits, limes, lemons, kiwis, raspberries, and blackberries
- You can combine two kinds of these fruits with walnuts or almonds
- Watermelon, melon, nances, grapes, cherries, plums, pitayas, prickly pears, or currants.
- We recommend not combining these fruits with other fruits
- Strawberry, jicama, avocado, coconut, or nectarine
Deep tissue massage:
Massage is one of the most effective treatments, helping to release muscle tension, stress, and helps blood circulation.
- This service can be performed with 1 liter of flaxseed, natural, lemon, coffee, or garlic water
- First, we’ll apply one liter of water and wait for you to go to the bathroom
- Then, we’ll perform the irrigation with the recommended water for your specific case
Deep Colonic Irrigation:
Intensive cleaning of the entire body through the colon. Through a semi-fasting process, your intention is to eliminate the waste that exists in the intestine.
20 liter cleanse.
* Therapy is an additional cost. Authorization and prior consultation with the iridologist are required.
Our lymphatic system is an essential part of our immune system, and through aerobic exercise, we aim to help it detox your body.
- Wearing comfortable clothes and suitable footwear to carry out your exercise routine
- If you’ve never exercised before, start with a 5-10-minute walk and gradually increase the time
- Practice low-impact exercises like walking, cycling, swimming, etc.
This is an essential therapy that helps your body effectively detox by activating your elimination organs.
Laughing is also an essential part of this therapy because laughter stimulates our entire body to function better.
How does it help?
- Laughing for at least one continuous minute every day gives you a sense of well-being and happiness
- The vibrations caused by laughter will help you maintain a stable emotional system, free of depression or anxiety, and a healthy immune system
Hot Onion Compresses:
- We blend 200 grams of onion, add boiling water, mix well and let it rest for ten minutes
- We then strain it and use the water to soak a cotton cloth and create compresses to put on your skin
- The compresses are covered with a woolen cloth, and left for five minutes, (they’re renewed three to five times)
- When finished, you’ll receive a cold-water rub
For our mud poultice, we use soil from the region, without chemicals or fertilizers.
- First, we moist the soil with water and allow it to rest for a few minutes, then we stir it with a piece of wood or a spatula until its texture is like a balm
- Next, we spread the mud on several newspaper sheets (previously cut to the size of the desired body part) and spread a uniform layer of mud on these
- If applied to the stomach, the thickness shouldn’t be more than half a centimeter. If used anywhere else, the thickness can be up to 5 centimeters
Stinging nettle therapy
- Soak a cotton cloth or towel in cold water and squeeze the excess water
- Apply stinging nettles to the skin to reduce inflammation
- Apply it onto your hot skin (on the desired area) by covering it with a dry wool stick
- Wrap it loosely with a cotton cloth (raincoat, linen, or blanket)
This bath is prepared similarly to the genital bath.
Once you’re sitting on the table:
- We’ll give you a moistened, thick cotton or linen cloth (facial towel) to gently rub your lower abdomen for 15 minutes
- Make sure only to rub your lower abdomen and exclude your genitals
- When finished, get dress without drying yourself
To apply the derivative baths (seating, genital, vital, etc.), we recommend you follow these instructions:
- Before your bath: walk exposing yourself to the sun for a minimum of five minutes, to warm your skin
- After your bath: walk exposing yourself to the sun for five to ten minutes
- What cures is not the cold water but your body’s reaction to the heat
This service involves:
- Putting water in a tub so that when you sit in it, the water covers up to your groins
- You’ll then take water with one hand and use it to rub your lower abdomen from right to left and from top to bottom, on both sides
- When finished, shake off the excess water and get dress without drying yourself
Our steam bath, also known as blood washing, requires a unique cabinet, so in this practice, we will only indicate blood washing in the sun.
During this service:
- You’ll be lying on the ground with your head in the shade
- Your naked body will be covered with a sheet, or wool blanket, and exposed to the sun to sweat for 20 minutes to an hour
- This services are combined with whole-body cold-water ablution, as indicated in the cold-water rub.
It’s only applied between 11 am and 1 pm every day.