Oceanfront Master Suite
|*Price per room, per night in double occupancy.|
Cielo and Mar are our Master Suites. And the names could not be more appropriate, as the sky and the sea are the places you will be staying at during your visit to El Grullo Naturista.
Mar means sea in Spanish, so you will find your Master Suite right there, by the sea. This spacious suite features all the amenities you need to have a relaxing and worry-free stay. A king-size bed and a sofa bed will sleep two adults and a child or three adults. Or if you come with your beloved one, the setting is perfect for a romantic escapade.
Everything in Mar speaks of ease, from the unique location to the personalized touches. An exceptional and unrepeatable decoration will be the prefect frame for an experience of a lifetime.
When you step inside, a feeling of calmness will invade you. Lightness and freshness will be with you all along. The waves sound will be your personal lullaby when bedtimes come, and the sun rising on your right side will provide the best of the awakenings.
The hardwood terrace will let you lie on a chaise lounge while you sip your favorite drink, take a pre-dinner nap, or pose your mask if you are part of the detox program.
The bathroom is special too. You will enjoy an old-style tub and all the natural amenities we have for you,
Cielo is closer to the sky, and that is just what it means. Our second master suite is in the heights, right by our dining room. In the style of El Grullo Naturista, everything is unique, natural, and hand made.
The ample window of Cielo, facing the sea, offers a vantage point to gaze at the sunsets, the whales when in season, or just the comings and goings of the Bay of Banderas waves.
When you stay at Cielo, you will truly feel that you are part of the sky.
- Sweet or semi-sweet fruit: papaya, mamey, persimmons, figs, mangos, peaches, apples, pears, apricots, guavas, pomegranates, and bananas.
- You can combine two kinds of these fruits with whole wheat bread and honey or agave nectar
- Oatmeal atole, prepared with water instead of milk. You can add raisins, blueberries, prunes, or dates
- Citrus fruits: tangerines, pineapple, oranges, grapefruits, limes, lemons, kiwis, raspberries, and blackberries
- You can combine two kinds of these fruits with walnuts or almonds
- Watermelon, melon, nances, grapes, cherries, plums, pitayas, prickly pears, or currants.
- We recommend not combining these fruits with other fruits
- Strawberry, jicama, avocado, coconut, or nectarine
Deep tissue massage:
Massage is one of the most effective treatments, helping to release muscle tension, stress, and helps blood circulation.
- This service can be performed with 1 liter of flaxseed, natural, lemon, coffee, or garlic water
- First, we’ll apply one liter of water and wait for you to go to the bathroom
- Then, we’ll perform the irrigation with the recommended water for your specific case
Deep Colonic Irrigation:
Intensive cleaning of the entire body through the colon. Through a semi-fasting process, your intention is to eliminate the waste that exists in the intestine.
20 liter cleanse.
* Therapy is an additional cost. Authorization and prior consultation with the iridologist are required.
Our lymphatic system is an essential part of our immune system, and through aerobic exercise, we aim to help it detox your body.
- Wearing comfortable clothes and suitable footwear to carry out your exercise routine
- If you’ve never exercised before, start with a 5-10-minute walk and gradually increase the time
- Practice low-impact exercises like walking, cycling, swimming, etc.
This is an essential therapy that helps your body effectively detox by activating your elimination organs.
Laughing is also an essential part of this therapy because laughter stimulates our entire body to function better.
How does it help?
- Laughing for at least one continuous minute every day gives you a sense of well-being and happiness
- The vibrations caused by laughter will help you maintain a stable emotional system, free of depression or anxiety, and a healthy immune system
Hot Onion Compresses:
- We blend 200 grams of onion, add boiling water, mix well and let it rest for ten minutes
- We then strain it and use the water to soak a cotton cloth and create compresses to put on your skin
- The compresses are covered with a woolen cloth, and left for five minutes, (they’re renewed three to five times)
- When finished, you’ll receive a cold-water rub
For our mud poultice, we use soil from the region, without chemicals or fertilizers.
- First, we moist the soil with water and allow it to rest for a few minutes, then we stir it with a piece of wood or a spatula until its texture is like a balm
- Next, we spread the mud on several newspaper sheets (previously cut to the size of the desired body part) and spread a uniform layer of mud on these
- If applied to the stomach, the thickness shouldn’t be more than half a centimeter. If used anywhere else, the thickness can be up to 5 centimeters
Stinging nettle therapy
- Soak a cotton cloth or towel in cold water and squeeze the excess water
- Apply stinging nettles to the skin to reduce inflammation
- Apply it onto your hot skin (on the desired area) by covering it with a dry wool stick
- Wrap it loosely with a cotton cloth (raincoat, linen, or blanket)
This bath is prepared similarly to the genital bath.
Once you’re sitting on the table:
- We’ll give you a moistened, thick cotton or linen cloth (facial towel) to gently rub your lower abdomen for 15 minutes
- Make sure only to rub your lower abdomen and exclude your genitals
- When finished, get dress without drying yourself
To apply the derivative baths (seating, genital, vital, etc.), we recommend you follow these instructions:
- Before your bath: walk exposing yourself to the sun for a minimum of five minutes, to warm your skin
- After your bath: walk exposing yourself to the sun for five to ten minutes
- What cures is not the cold water but your body’s reaction to the heat
This service involves:
- Putting water in a tub so that when you sit in it, the water covers up to your groins
- You’ll then take water with one hand and use it to rub your lower abdomen from right to left and from top to bottom, on both sides
- When finished, shake off the excess water and get dress without drying yourself
Our steam bath, also known as blood washing, requires a unique cabinet, so in this practice, we will only indicate blood washing in the sun.
During this service:
- You’ll be lying on the ground with your head in the shade
- Your naked body will be covered with a sheet, or wool blanket, and exposed to the sun to sweat for 20 minutes to an hour
- This services are combined with whole-body cold-water ablution, as indicated in the cold-water rub.
It’s only applied between 11 am and 1 pm every day.