Terms and Conditions
Please take time to read these terms and conditions governing the El Grullo Naturista Boutique Hotel website. By accessing this website, you agree to accept, without limitation or criterion, all of these terms and conditions of use. The disclaimer does not apply for groups or weddings which will have specific terms & conditions.
- Room rates shown on the El Grullo Naturista Boutique Hotel website are charged on a per room per night basis.
- Special Internet rates are only valid when booking through ElGrulloNaturista.com.mx.
- All rates quoted in US dollars will be converted into local currency (MXP) upon settlement.
- All rates are subject to any government taxes.
- Room rates and details are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
- Bookings may be made online ElGrulloNaturista.com.mx, through our call center or by calling us directly.
- Reservations are required prior to arrival.
- Reservations are only valid with a Guarantee Deposit.
- Reservation inquiries are not confirmed automatically and will be replied to within 1 working days.
Check-in, Check-out and extra charges:
- Check-in is not later than 3:00 p.m. CST
- Check-out is at 12:00 a.m. CST
- At check in it will be required a deposit payment of $100 USD which will be refunded at the check-out. This deposit could be used or apply to cover any consumes or charges during the hotel stay.
- Rates are subject to change without previous notice.
- Kids from 0-6 stay free applies for both Room Only and Meal Included plan.
- We don´t recommend bringing kids 6 years or younger on booking under Detox Plan.
- There are not refunds on early check-out.
- Late Checkout – Rate of $25 usd + tax per extra hour until 19-00 hours on Room only plan.
- Extra Adult – Fee of $ 50 usd + tax per extra person on Room only plan.
- Extra Child – Fee of $ 25 usd + tax per extra person on Room only plan.
- Extra Adult – Fee of $ 100 usd per night in AI plan
- Extra Child – Fee of $50.00 Per night in AI plan
Guarantee Deposit Policy
- A deposit is required to guarantee your reservation, although subject to change depending on the season booked (holidays and special dates may require more than one night deposit or the total balance prepaid). The remaining balance will be charged once you arrive to the hotel, at front desk. Guarantee deposit must be made through the next 24-hours after your reservation has been completed.
- Your deposit should be transferred to El Grullo Naturista Boutique Hotel confirming your payment by emailing a copy of your transfer receipt.
- All reservations are subject to a fifty percent guarantee deposit with the remaining balance due at check-in.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
A credit/debit card is required at the time of booking. All payments should be made to El Grullo Naturista Boutique Hotel. If providing credit card details, we will use the information confidentially for further processing. A Guarantee Deposit (including room rate, tax, service, meals and any extra services requested) will be required to confirm your reservation.
Change, Cancellation and NO-SHOW Policy
- Changes to your reservation and confirmation thereof is subject to room availability.
- Cancellations or changes must be made 15 or more days before arrival to avoid a full deposit charge as cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made 15 or more days before arrival will be entitled to a refund less a charge of 20% of the deposit paid.
- There is no refund if the cancellation is given 14 or less days before arrival, or on the day of arrival, or if the client does not arrive (no-show) or leaves early for any reason.
- In any case, the alternative of granting a credit will be offered to reschedule the stay during the 12 months subsequent to the cancellation date, according to availability. Said credit is for personal enjoyment and cannot be transferred to a third party. To protect your investment, consider travel insurance.
Minimum Stay and Rental Rates
- Weekdays: 1 night
- Weekends 1 nights
- Peak Season: 3 nights
Cancellations made on the date of arrival or no shows will be subject to a charge for the full deposit. Shortened stays will be subject to a charge for the full length of the reservation. Cancellation policy is not valid for non-refundable special promotions.
Meal Inclusive Plan & Detox Plan
- Kids refers to individuals under 12 years old.
- Meal-Inclusive plan are subject to a surcharge per night per extra child.
- We don´t recommend to bring kids on the Detox Plan.
- Meal-Inclusive & Detox plans are subject to a surcharge per night per extra adult.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, no changes or cancellation will be allowed for promotional bookings
- Vacation Certificate option is available from a minimum stay of 1 nights.
- Nights must be consecutive. Valid for the number of guests under the plan that you purchased.
- Valid for travel from the third day after date of purchase.
- Vacation Certificate expires one year from the date of purchase.
- The rates displaying does not include taxes and/or service fees.
- This offer is only valid for new reservations and can’t be combined with any other promotions. Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made.
- Vacation Certificates are not refundable.
- Vacations Certificates are transferable without any limitation.
- To redeem vacation certificates, reservation must be made 7 days or more before arrival. You can only redeem certificates direct with the Hotel trough Contact Center or Website request.
Some of the Hotel’s facilities are free of charge while others incur a surcharge. Please confirm or contact us to avoid misconceptions. The Hotel is not and shall not be liable for any loss or damage to property owned by, or in the custody of the Client or its guests, employees, agents or contractors, or the external suppliers.
If you or any member of your party require special facilities, please advise us when you request your booking.
No pets are allowed.
- You may not bring the following into the Hotel: pets or livestock; pillows, bed sheets, duvets or other items of bedding; any electrical appliances and/or equipment for heating and/or cooking purposes.
- El Grullo Naturista Boutique Hotel reserves the right to remove and/or confiscate any of the above items found in any room immediately without notice to you and to charge you for any costs incurred for taking such action.
You are expected to conduct yourself at all times in an orderly and acceptable manner and not to disrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your booking and the booking of any members of your party if we (acting reasonably) deem your conduct to be in breach of this clause.
Conduct that we reasonably consider inappropriate includes but is not limited to:
- Creating an inappropriate level of noise
- Drunken or unruly behavior
- Any behavior which other guests or staff find offensive in any way.
We will at all times act reasonably when making any determination under this clause. In the event that we terminate your booking, you will be required to leave your accommodation immediately. You will be held liable for any damage or loss caused by you or a member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid prior to your departure. If you fail to make payment, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions together with all costs we incur in pursuing any claim against you.
Our obligations to you come to an end when the booking is terminated. We will have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation and we will not pay for any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
We may send you news and information electronically with details of special offers and promotions. Should you no longer wish to receive these emails, an unsubscribe link will be featured on each message we send to you, alternatively you may send a blank email to unsubscribe@ElGrulloNaturista.com.mx El Grullo Naturista Boutique Hotel. We will not share your details with any third party.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mexico.